    while you're at it do something about that bleeding browser will you? For
    Petes Sake!

    :(
    Richard Myers, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Richard Myers

    Scott Allen Guest

    Since noone else has chimed in, I'll mention that VS 2005 should
    produce valid XHTML. I have not watched carefully to see if it is 100%
    correct, but it is the designer isl autocompleting tags in an XHTML
    way.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:52:45 +1200, "Richard Myers"
    <> wrote:

    >Well thats it. Thats the question!
    >
    >How many employees does Microsoft have? How many billions are in its war
    >chest? How long will we have to wait before the basics get done and get done
    >correctly? Surely its got to be embarrassing for them? Why are they so
    >sloppy? How many times am i going to have to watch a webcast with some
    >Microsoft Product Manager prattling on about how Microsofts listens? About
    >how Microsoft cares? Only to have yet another release of a product go by
    >without addressing the basics of standards compliance.
    >
    >Im sick of third party filters and other assorted surrogate hacks. I want
    >out of the box compliance. Is that soooo bloody hard to understand? And
    >while you're at it do something about that bleeding browser will you? For
    >Petes Sake!

    :mad:

    Scott Allen, Jul 24, 2005