    3.Is caching user specific or application specific

    Please help me.

    , Feb 17, 2007

  2. Hello a,

    am> I have some doubts regarding to caching.
    am> 1.Where cached objects are stored.

    asp.net work process/session state process/sql server

    am> 2.What is public caching and private caching.

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ms524721.aspx

    am> 3.Is caching user specific or application specific

    application. u need custom solution to scale your cache among different applications

    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/