Where can I find a BerkeleyDB XML for .Net || Has anybody found anything about .Net and BerkeleyDB

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by RikardN, May 28, 2004.

  1. RikardN

    RikardN Guest

    Hi,

    I am looking for any information regarding BerkeleyDB XML for .NET or if
    anybody have
    information regarding an alternativ (free) to BerkeleyDB XML for storing XML
    and using XQuery.

    (Yes I have looked at http://www.sleepycat.com)

    I have found the samples in the download
    (http://www.merrells.com/john/dbxml/archives/cat_faq.html#000197) ==>
    I am currently having a look at SWIG....

    Any more links or any other information would be much appreciated.

    Regards,

    ..RikardN

    RikardN, May 28, 2004