Where can I find a list of all the start of USA IP

Paul Briggs

--
Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site, so I need to
find where all the USA ip adresses are listed, does anyone know where i can
find a list of the first 3 numbers of all ip address used in the USA?

Many Regards Paul

dingbat

Paul said:
I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site,

Sign up with an external ad broking service (TangoZebra, DoubleClick
etc.) They do this and they also do ad rotation too.

It's _not_ easy to map IP -> geography and it's impossible to do it
really reliably. You need a fairly large database with frequent
updates. It's not something you can practically run yourself. There are
commercial IP->geography mapping services alone, but if it's about
serving ads then it's probably easier to go for an all-in-one solution.

Marc

Paul said:
I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site

Trying to maintain a database like this is a big task. You'd be better
of downloading an out-of-the box solution like phpadsnew which has
geotargeting built-in, or at least downloading the database they use.

Marc

rf

Paul Briggs
Dear Sir/Madam,

Hmmm. Sounds like a telemarketer :;(
I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site, so I need to
find where all the USA ip adresses are listed, does anyone know where i can
find a list of the first 3 numbers of all ip address used in the USA?

You are posting from Australia and you only want to advertise in the U S of
A. Why?

No, I don't expect an answer :)

What about

advertisements</a></p>