    find where all the USA ip adresses are listed, does anyone know where i can
    find a list of the first 3 numbers of all ip address used in the USA?

    Many Regards Paul
    Paul Briggs, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Paul Briggs

    Guest

    Re: Where can I find a list of all the start of USA IP

    Paul Briggs wrote:
    > I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site,

    Sign up with an external ad broking service (TangoZebra, DoubleClick
    etc.) They do this and they also do ad rotation too.

    It's _not_ easy to map IP -> geography and it's impossible to do it
    really reliably. You need a fairly large database with frequent
    updates. It's not something you can practically run yourself. There are
    commercial IP->geography mapping services alone, but if it's about
    serving ads then it's probably easier to go for an all-in-one solution.
    , Sep 21, 2005

  3. Paul Briggs

    Marc Guest

    Paul Briggs wrote:
    > I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site

    Trying to maintain a database like this is a big task. You'd be better
    of downloading an out-of-the box solution like phpadsnew which has
    geotargeting built-in, or at least downloading the database they use.

    Marc
    Marc, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Paul Briggs

    rf Guest

    Paul Briggs

    > Dear Sir/Madam,

    Hmmm. Sounds like a telemarketer :;(

    > I want to shows ads i have only to USA visitors to my site, so I need to
    > find where all the USA ip adresses are listed, does anyone know where i

    can
    > find a list of the first 3 numbers of all ip address used in the USA?

    You are posting from Australia and you only want to advertise in the U S of
    A. Why?

    No, I don't expect an answer :)

    What about

    advertisements</a></p>