    I spent some time to read them and
    I think they're good but seemed not so practical to me.

    Any recommendations?

    js, Oct 13, 2006

  2. js

    hg Guest

    js wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've learned basics of Python and want to go to the next step.
    > So I'm looking for good python examples
    > I steal good techniques from.
    >
    > I found Python distribution itself contains some examples in Demo
    > directory.
    > I spent some time to read them and
    > I think they're good but seemed not so practical to me.
    >
    > Any recommendations?

    Sure, there are tons of pure-Python modules out there.

    hg

    hg, Oct 13, 2006

  3. js

    Guest

    js wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've learned basics of Python and want to go to the next step.
    > So I'm looking for good python examples
    > I steal good techniques from.
    > Any recommendations?

    The cookbook, dead-tree version reccomended, otherwise try here:
    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/

    Lorenzo

    , Oct 13, 2006
  4. js

    kdart Guest

    I think the following is a package with a lot of good code. But then,
    I'm biased. ;-)

    http://code.google.com/p/pynms/

    kdart, Oct 16, 2006