Where can I find IE 5.0

Mr. x

Hello,
I have IE 6.0,
and I want to support also old versions of Internet explorer.
I don't know how can I check this out ?

Please help.

Many people also advise me using frames.
What version are frame first invanted ?

What is the most popular version (is ther any histogram for the versions of
IE) ?

Thanks :)

Michael Winter

[This thread is completely off-topic]

Mr. x wrote on 24 Nov 2003:
Hello,
I have IE 6.0,
and I want to support also old versions of Internet explorer.
I don't know how can I check this out ?

Please help.

Many people also advise me using frames.
What version are frame first invanted ?

Frames weren't invented by Microsoft. They're part of the HTML
Frameset DTD. Perhaps you mean, when did Microsoft implement them in
their browsers? Simple answer: ask Microsoft.
What is the most popular version (is ther any histogram for the
versions of IE) ?

You can't run two versions of Internet Explorer at the same time. If
you upgraded to IE 6, you could uninstall it to revert to an earlier
version. However, if IE 6 came with your operating system (I'm
guessing XP and possibly 2000), you cannot change it.

Could you please refrain from posting off-topic questions in this
group. This specific post *obviously* belongs on one of Microsoft's
Internet Explorer newsgroups.

Mike