    I've seen an article on this a while ago but can't seem to find it now.
    Anyone have any information on how to do this?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. What part of the task are you seeking information on?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Hello Chris,

    To do what?
    To serialize - use NetDataContractSerializer class
    To encript - use DESCryptoServiceProvider see VB sample there http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301070

    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour