    resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
    learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
    Thank you very much !

    Bo Yang, Jul 29, 2006

  2. Bo Yang

    Bo Yang Guest

    And what tools you use to write and debug js ?
    Thank you !

    Bo Yang, Jul 29, 2006

  3. Bo Yang

    Danny Guest

    Bo Yang wrote:

    > Hi ,
    > I am a newbie and I want to do something like float window in
    > javascript , which allow the user to rearrange the Web UI . But I know
    > nothing about the priciple of the float window . I have found some
    > resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
    > learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
    > Thank you very much !

    You can find some premade stuff at http://www.javascriptkit.com/cutpastejava.shtml or check
    their tutorials at http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/index.shtml .

    Danny

    Danny, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Bo Yang

    Bo Yang Guest

    Danny wrote:
    > Bo Yang wrote:
    >
    > > Hi ,
    > > I am a newbie and I want to do something like float window in
    > > javascript , which allow the user to rearrange the Web UI . But I know
    > > nothing about the priciple of the float window . I have found some
    > > resource about that in Google . And my question is , from where you
    > > learn javascript and could share some good resource ?
    > > Thank you very much !

    > You can find some premade stuff at http://www.javascriptkit.com/cutpastejava.shtml or check
    > their tutorials at http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/index.shtml .

    It is very cool , thanks very much !