    But I cannot find any SNTP server implementation. Pls help me where I
    can find it.
    Thank you.
    Allen, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Allen

    LukaszP Guest

    Here's a hint.
    Look for a SMTP server.
    LukaszP, Aug 30, 2006

  3. Allen

    Steve Guest

    On 30/8/06 22:09, in article ed4uhe$u4s$, "LukaszP"
    <> wrote:

    > Here's a hint.
    > Look for a SMTP server.

    Here's a hint.
    What's SMTP got to do with time synchronisation?

    --
    Regards,
    Steve

    "...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
    is that?"
    Steve, Aug 31, 2006
  4. Allen

    Steve Guest

    On 30/8/06 08:34, in article
    , "Allen"
    <> wrote:

    > Hi, every one!
    > I am working with time synchronization. There are many SNTP client
    > implementations.
    > But I cannot find any SNTP server implementation. Pls help me where I
    > can find it.
    > Thank you.

    I think you mean NTP server rather than SNTP?

    Apache do one, but it's part of the bigger Directory Server Project
    <http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/>

    A google for

    java ntpserver

    reveals one or two others, but not many.

    HTH.

    Steve, Aug 31, 2006
  5. Allen

    Allen Guest

    Yes, I got java NTP server from apache directory project.
    Thank you very mucn, Steve!
    Allen, Aug 31, 2006