where can I find some good-looking asp.net themes(skinfile)??????????

lander

where can I find some good-looking asp.net themes??????????

It's really time-consuming to write skins in asp.net 2.0......Where
can i find some reusable skins?

Thanks really!!!

George Ter-Saakov

Skins are usually exist for particular application/package....Like
DotNetNuke for example...
How can one come up with skins for any application?

What you can have is the .css file though. That defines overall font, color
of you pages/input boxes.
That you just take from any site you like....if you graphically challenged
like me...
Just make sure you change it a bit especially if your new web site is
Internet visible. The angry owner might file DMCA
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act) complain

George,.