    anything about it. Does anybody know this?

    Thanks!

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I am going to have some look at the ansi C implemention source of
    > linux, such as stdio, file operation and so on, Where can I get some
    > source code, I have downloaded linux source code but I cann't find
    > anything about it. Does anybody know this?

    Linux is an operating system kernel, it does not implement the Standard
    C library. glibc is the C library distributed with almost every Linux
    distribution, the source code is freely available at
    http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glibc/ but it is not written in strict ANSI C.
    If you are looking for a C library implementation written in ANSI C
    (the parts that can be that is), I strongly recommend you check out
    P.J. Plauger's fantastic book on the subject: The Standard C Library.

    Robert Gamble

    Robert Gamble, Feb 8, 2006

    Thanks, Robert!

    , Feb 8, 2006
  4. Nelu Guest

    wrote:
    > Thanks, Robert!

    Please read http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/
    before posting replies (even when replying
    to your own post).

    Thank you very much.

    --
    Ioan - Ciprian Tandau
    (... and that it still works...)

    Nelu, Feb 8, 2006
  5. weiguo Guest

    sorry,i do not know.

    weiguo, Feb 8, 2006
  6. weiguo wrote:

    > sorry,i do not know.

    you do not know *what*. Please leave some context in your post, that
    is quote what you are replying to. Look at other posts on this ng
    for examples of how to do this.

    --
    Nick Keighley

    It's always September. But sometimes it is _more_ September.
    Jim Cameron (clc)

    Nick Keighley, Feb 8, 2006

    Nick Keighley wrote:
    > weiguo wrote:
    >
    > > sorry,i do not know.

    > you do not know *what*. Please leave some context in your post, that
    > is quote what you are replying to. Look at other posts on this ng
    > for examples of how to do this.
    >

    > --
    > Nick Keighley
    >
    > It's always September. But sometimes it is _more_ September.
    > Jim Cameron (clc)

    , Feb 8, 2006
  8. In article <>,
    Nick Keighley <> wrote:
    >weiguo wrote:
    >
    >> sorry,i do not know.

    >you do not know *what*. Please leave some context in your post, that
    > is quote what you are replying to. Look at other posts on this ng
    >for examples of how to do this.

    Actually, on a garbage thread like this one, it is probably just as well.

    Kenny McCormack, Feb 8, 2006