where can I find the complete BNF grammar for C on the internet? Thanks

Jack Klein

....absolutely nothing!

It is considered extremely rude not to repeat or summarize your
subject line in the body of your message. There are some newsreaders
that do not display the subject line while showing the body of a post.

And the other rude thing you did is not read the FAQ for this group
before posting here. Particularly question 18.15.

There's a link to this groups FAQ in my signature.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Jack

Jack Klein said:
...absolutely nothing!

It is considered extremely rude not to repeat or summarize your
subject line in the body of your message. There are some newsreaders
that do not display the subject line while showing the body of a post.

And the other rude thing you did is not read the FAQ for this group
before posting here. Particularly question 18.15.

There's a link to this groups FAQ in my signature.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
FAQs for

E. Robert Tisdale

Please don't take offense. This is typical Jack Klein.
Most subscribers to comp.lang.c have learned
to make allowances for Jack and simply ignore these remarks.
He is especially abrasive on Sunday evening for some reason
but he usually mellows as the week goes by and gives pretty good advice.

Don't respond to Jack Klein. Just ignore him.
If you feel that you must respond, please snip any offensive remarks
and respond only to remarks than are on-topic in comp.lang.c

Default User

Jack wrote:

Absolutely nothing, as the esteemed Mr. Klein pointed out. See ya in the
killfile, oh wait, no I won't.

Brian Rodenborn

:

Don't respond to Jack Klein. Just ignore him.
If you feel that you must respond, please snip any offensive remarks
and respond only to remarks than are on-topic in comp.lang.c

Pay no attention to the well-known usenet troll named E. Robert Tisdale.

Brian Rodenborn

Martin Ambuhl

2003) in / comp.lang.c:

[Support for anti-social posting and a rude unwarranted attack on Jack
Klein]

Yes, we understand that you support destroying the newsgroup.
You join "Jack" in the *plonk* file.