where can I find the complete BNF grammar for C on the internet? Thanks

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Jack, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Jack

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:46:47 GMT, "Jack" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c:

    ....absolutely nothing!

    It is considered extremely rude not to repeat or summarize your
    subject line in the body of your message. There are some newsreaders
    that do not display the subject line while showing the body of a post.

    And the other rude thing you did is not read the FAQ for this group
    before posting here. Particularly question 18.15.

    There's a link to this groups FAQ in my signature.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Jack Klein: you can stick your FAQ up your ass!!!

    Jack, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Jack

    Jack Klein Guest

    Jack Klein, Jul 21, 2003
  5. E. Robert Tisdale, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Re: Jack Klein: you can stick your FAQ up your ass!!!

    Jack wrote:

    > Jack Klein wrote:
    >
    >>Jack wrote:
    >>
    >>...absolutely nothing!
    >>
    >>It is considered extremely rude not to repeat or summarize your
    >>subject line in the body of your message. There are some newsreaders
    >>that do not display the subject line while showing the body of a post.
    >>
    >>And the other rude thing you did is not read the FAQ for this group
    >>before posting here. Particularly question 18.15.

    Please don't take offense. This is typical Jack Klein.
    Most subscribers to comp.lang.c have learned
    to make allowances for Jack and simply ignore these remarks.
    He is especially abrasive on Sunday evening for some reason
    but he usually mellows as the week goes by and gives pretty good advice.

    Don't respond to Jack Klein. Just ignore him.
    If you feel that you must respond, please snip any offensive remarks
    and respond only to remarks than are on-topic in comp.lang.c

    E. Robert Tisdale, Jul 21, 2003
  7. Jack

    Default User Guest

    Re: Jack Klein: you can stick your FAQ up your ass!!!

    Jack wrote:

    Absolutely nothing, as the esteemed Mr. Klein pointed out. See ya in the
    killfile, oh wait, no I won't.

    Brian Rodenborn

    Default User, Jul 21, 2003
  8. Jack

    "E. Robert Tisdale" wrote:

    > Don't respond to Jack Klein. Just ignore him.
    > If you feel that you must respond, please snip any offensive remarks
    > and respond only to remarks than are on-topic in comp.lang.c

    Pay no attention to the well-known usenet troll named E. Robert Tisdale.

    Brian Rodenborn

  9. Re: Jack Klein: you can stick your FAQ up your ass!!!

    "E. Robert Tisdale" <> wrote (21 Jul
    2003) in news: / comp.lang.c:

    [Support for anti-social posting and a rude unwarranted attack on Jack
    Klein]

    Yes, we understand that you support destroying the newsgroup.
    You join "Jack" in the *plonk* file.

    --
    Martin Ambuhl
    Returning soon to the