where can I find the file aspnet_regsql.exe?

Keithb

My application is giving me this error message: "To enable a database for
SQL cache notification, please use the
System.Web.Caching.SqlCacheDependencyAdmin.EnableNotifications method, or
the command line tool aspnet_regsql. To use the tool, please run
'aspnet_regsql.exe -?' for more information"

I have 2 computers running VS2005 and SQL Server Developers Edition. Neither
computer has the file aspnet_regsql.exe. I am unable to locate the file on
MSDN and find no mention of it in the newsgroups. What is going on with this
utility?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Keith

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Mine's in this folder:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727