    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Jul 22, 2006

  2. "Nathan Sokalski" <> schrieb:
    >I need to get a list of the available fonts as some type of collection or
    >array. How can I do this?

    Are you talking about Windows Forms or Web Forms? Do you want to enumerate
    fonts on the client or on the server?

    \\\
    Dim g As Graphics = Me.CreateGraphics()
    .... = FontFamily.GetFamilies(g)
    g.Dispose()
    ///

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], Jul 23, 2006

  3. Nathan Sokalski

    MyndPhlyp Guest

    "Nathan Sokalski" <> wrote in message
    > I need to get a list of the available fonts as some type of collection or
    > array. How can I do this? Thanks.

    InstalledFontCollection()

    See your installed Help for the article entitled "How to: Enumerate
    Installed Fonts". If you have trouble locating it, use the Index and locate
    "fonts" and then "enumerating installed" under that.
    MyndPhlyp, Jul 23, 2006