    considering doing for my site.

    Anyone know of a place in Phoenix, Az that has a copy of flash cs3
    pro? Staples, bestbuy or circuit city don't carry it.
    richard, Sep 4, 2008

  2. While the city slept, richard feverishly typed:

    > http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/?promoid=BPDEE
    >
    > Found this page and at the bottom is an example of nearly what I was
    > considering doing for my site.
    >
    > Anyone know of a place in Phoenix, Az that has a copy of flash cs3
    > pro? Staples, bestbuy or circuit city don't carry it.

    erm... Adobe.com?? Just a wild guess, but I think they may sell it ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss | http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Email not valid. - take the dog out!
    nice.guy.nige, Sep 5, 2008

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:30:08 +0100, "nice.guy.nige"
    <> wrote:

    >While the city slept, richard feverishly typed:
    >
    >> http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/?promoid=BPDEE
    >>
    >> Found this page and at the bottom is an example of nearly what I was
    >> considering doing for my site.
    >>
    >> Anyone know of a place in Phoenix, Az that has a copy of flash cs3
    >> pro? Staples, bestbuy or circuit city don't carry it.

    >erm... Adobe.com?? Just a wild guess, but I think they may sell it ;-)
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Nige

    you are so S-M-R-T.

    At $700 a pop, I'd prefer talking to a real salesperson than a damn
    machine any day. Notice I asked for a "hard" copy?
    As in disk. Not downloading.
    richard, Sep 5, 2008
  4. richard <> writes:

    > I'd prefer talking to a real salesperson than a damn
    > machine any day.

    Salespeople are useless for anything computer-related these days. If
    you have questions, just download the demo and look for yourself.

    > Notice I asked for a "hard" copy?
    > As in disk. Not downloading.

    Who said anything about downloading? Adobe will be happy to ship you
    a box with disks.

    sherm--

    --
    My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com