    Protoman Guest

    Where can I get the high precision library, InfPrec, I've looked on
    google and I can't find it. Thank's for helping me!!!

    Protoman, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Protoman

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    Protoman wrote:

    > Where can I get the high precision library, InfPrec, I've looked on
    > google and I can't find it. Thank's for helping me!!!

    Still trying to freeze the universe by calculating pi?

    I never heard about InfPrec. However, there are several other libraries for
    high/arbitrary precision arithmetic. You might want to check out

    http://www.oonumerics.org/

    and in particular the list of libraries at

    http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/
    (you need to scroll down a little bit since
    they list other math libraries first)

    Then, there is also GMP [http://www.swox.com/gmp/] (this one is GPLed) which
    also has a C++ interface. If you are still interested in pi, then you might
    also want to take a look at http://www.swox.com/gmp/pi-with-gmp.html.

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Protoman

    Protoman Guest

    Actually, I gave up on pi; I just want an arbitary prec lib. And go see
    my mean calculation program; i finally figured it out

    Protoman, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Protoman

    Protoman Guest

    That program is at the topic, "Function that calculates the arithmetic
    mean using vectors?" Thanks!!!

    Protoman, Sep 15, 2005