    I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
    infinity, where can i get the algorith ?

    Thanks for any refer.

    yezi, Oct 21, 2005

  2. yezi <> wrote:

    > I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
    > infinity, where can i get the algorith ?

    (comp.algorithms.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 21, 2005

  3. yezi

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On 21 Oct 2005 15:29:19 -0700, "yezi" <> wrote:

    >Hi:
    >
    >I am coding a convolution for discrete system from minus infinity to
    >infinity, where can i get the algorith ?
    >
    >Thanks for any refer.

    Off topic here. Try comp.algorithms or comp.programmer. Or try typing
    "convolution integral" into Google.

    (You've reminded me of a day when I brought our IBM 360/44 to it's
    knees with a convolution integral.)
    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting