    created a folder named build. The build folder is supposed to contain
    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll but the file is not there. Any ideas?

    Grant
    Grant, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Grant

    vMike Guest

    I don't think there is such a file, I believe UI.WebControl is part of the
    System.Web.dll file. Look at the ildasm.exe tool. I don't know if there is a
    tab control in there though.

    vMike, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Grant

    Grant Guest

    I found the problem and am posting the solution for anyone
    experiencing the same.

    build.bat was looking for the program csc.exe (the C# compiler, I
    believe) but not finding it, thus unable to create the dll. In the
    folder containing build.bat, I needed to add the path to my .NET
    Framework installation, by executing the PATH command at the DOS
    prompt.
    In my case: PATH=C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

    Grant

    Grant, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Hi, Mike

    Grant was referring to the IE Web Controls package from
    Microsoft. It's not included with Visual Studio, but it
    is referenced in the MSDN Library that comes with it. =)

    Flynn

    Flynn Arrowstarr, Dec 29, 2003