    of the earliest Win32 extensions containing Pwin corresponds to
    P1.5.2.

    Thanks for any help.

    Richard Lee, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Richard Lee <> writes:

    > Hi. I need to test and document some really old software. For that, I
    > have to install P 1.4 and Pwin 1.0 (the latter which is based on
    > P1.4).

    Yow!

    > Python.org has downloads going back to P1.5.2. And the link to version
    > of the earliest Win32 extensions containing Pwin corresponds to
    > P1.5.2.

    Didn't look hard enough:

    http://www.python.org/ftp/python/src/

    and

    http://www.python.org/ftp/python/binaries-1.4/pythonwin/

    look hopeful to me (admittedly, I found these by sshing into
    www.python.org and running 'locate', a course of action not available
    to everyone...).

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
    is worth it... I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for

    Michael Hudson, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Richard Lee wrote:
    > Hi. I need to test and document some really old software. For that, I
    > have to install P 1.4 and Pwin 1.0 (the latter which is based on
    > P1.4).

    http://www.python.org/windows/pywin14.html

    Daniel

    Daniel Dittmar, Jul 22, 2003