Where could I find good examples for Java Class?

Franklin Lee

Hi All,

I read JDK documents. It's good. But I can only find the defination and
can't find example codes.
For example,I can find the class ServerSocket defination, but still don't
know how to use it.

Before I have used MSDN, which contains both defination and code example.

So could you tell me where can I find them?

Thank you!

Franklin

Adam

I read JDK documents. It's good. But I can only find the defination
and
can't find example codes.
For example,I can find the class ServerSocket defination, but still don't
know how to use it.

Before I have used MSDN, which contains both defination and code example.

So could you tell me where can I find them?

Maybe
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
will help.

Adam

Bryce (Work)

Hi All,

I read JDK documents. It's good. But I can only find the defination and
can't find example codes.
For example,I can find the class ServerSocket defination, but still don't
know how to use it.

Before I have used MSDN, which contains both defination and code example.

So could you tell me where can I find them?

java almanac. Don't know the url off the top of my head, maybe
www.javaalmanac.com. If not, google.