Where culture?

odwrotnie

Hi,

where should I give Culture="..." that ALL my pages have the same?
I dont want to paste it in every aspx file :).

Thanks!

Guest

First of all you have to override InitializeCulture as show in the article
with link posted by Neverlyn

But you need to do that for all pages, well I suggest that you made a class
name it BasePage or whatever, this class should inherit from
System.Web.UI.Page.
Override your InitializeCulture on it.
Now make all your pages inherits from BasePage, or the pages that really
need this feature.

This has lots of other benifits.

Regards
--
Muhammad Mosa
Software Engineer & Solution Developer

Guest

And of course you can set your default culture in web.config as well
--
Muhammad Mosa
Software Engineer & Solution Developer
MCT/MCSD.NET
MCTS: .Net 2.0 Web Applications
MCTS: .Net 2.0 Windows Applications

Guest

Create A BasePage Class
public class BasePage : System.Web.UI.Page
{
protected override void InitializeCulture()
{
//Method Implementation as mentioned in the article
You can also reveiw this article
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...rticleID=96602e53-0fb1-44ec-a67b-1c68b05eb2e1

Now you have several pages, for example Products.aspx
now in your code behind make your Product Class inherits from BasePage as
the following:
public class Product: BasePage
{
//..normal coding
}

Also checkout this in your local MSD
ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.v80.en/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.VisualStudio.v80.en/dv_aspnetcon/html/76091f86-f967-4687-a40f-de87bd8cc9a0.htm

regards