    file? I am a newbie at this sort of thing. My webpage is one that is hosted
    by geocities.
    Paul
    Paul Johnson, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Paul Johnson

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Oct 9, 2004

  3. Paul Johnson

    Hywel Guest

    In article <ezR9d.96$>, Paul Johnson
    says...
    > I have created a text box with a submit button and a reset button as follows
    > <FORM>
    > <P> Drop me a line..
    > <BR><TEXTAREA NAME="comment" ROWS="6" COLS="40" WRAP></TEXTAREA></P>
    > <P><INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send">
    > <INPUT TYPE="reset" VALUE="Clear above type"></P>
    >
    > I am not clear about where the submitted message goes for me to pick it up.

    If that's your form, there is no message. You need some sort of server-
    side processing to deal with the data that's submitted via the form.

    A form tutorial would be a good start. Try http://www.w3schools.com/

    > Does each message auto generate its own file?

    No.

    > I am a newbie at this sort of thing.

    Most of us were at some point. It's easy once you get the hang of
    things.

    --
    Hywel

    http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/