    should get them installed so I can try out some of my ideas in my
    application?

    -Larry

    Larry, Oct 1, 2004

  2. You may want to consider a newer technology, this was a pretty old
    technology. Depending on exactly what you are trying to accomplish a web
    service invoked in IE may be a better (more current) solution.

    As to download location - I believe this is it -
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/asp/Install/1.0b/W982KMeXP/EN-US/rs10ben.exe

    Steve Radich - Hosting, Colocation, Troubleshooting IIS, NT, Exchange and
    more..
    BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - IIS Experts since 1996

    Microsoft News, Nov 10, 2004