    documentation for any client library

    Thanks
    Ram

    Ramprasad A Padmanabhan, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Ramprasad A Padmanabhan

    Morris Dovey Guest

    Re: where do I get libraries , snippets etc [OT]

    Ramprasad A Padmanabhan wrote:
    > I am a perl programmer and a c newbie. Is there a central place where I
    > can get C libraries and C snippets , something like CPAN for perl.
    >
    > Suppose I want to know if there is a C library for Jabber , where do I
    > look for it. I search the google , and I dont get a single link that
    > points to a downloadable library or documentation.
    >
    > That means I have to lokk at the jabber source and find if there is any
    > documentation for any client library

    Ram...

    I tried a Google search for 'c jabber' and it would appear that
    http://www.jabberstudio.org might be a good starting point for
    you. I followed projects >> libraries and found at least one
    promising entry.

    Note that this is not a C-language question and is therefore
    off-topic for comp.lang.c; but the site above might have links to
    additional sources, forums, etc.

    HTH
    --
    Morris Dovey