    not found". When I place it in Windows/System32 the webpage just spins and
    doesn't return any result. Obviously the dll is not getting loaded. Where do
    I need to place the dll?

    Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

    Patrice Guest

    system32 should be fine IMO. For a test you could also try with the full
    path to the DLL.

    I would try with a Windows test application. IMO it's rather some problem
    caused by the execution context (rights, no user profile etc...).

    --
    Patrice

    "Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com" <u9025@uwe> a écrit dans le message de
    > I have a legacy dll built in C++ 6.0 (not a com dll, just a plain dll

    without
    > a type library). I am using Interop Services to call this dll from an

    aspx.cs
    > page ([DLLImport]). However when I place the dll in the bin folder I get

    "dll

    Patrice, Jan 17, 2006

  3. I will try the full path.

    I already tried with a Windows test and it ran perfectly. With this test the
    dll was in the root folder of the .exe that I fired off.

    Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com, Jan 17, 2006
  4. I will try the full path.

    Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com, Jan 17, 2006