    I need few for my very simple website. I googled few sites with free
    samples, but I wonder if there are any better and which ones do you
    guys use

    BOOGIEMAN, Sep 19, 2005

  2. BOOGIEMAN wrote:

    "I need few for my very simple website. I googled few sites with free
    samples, but I wonder if there are any better and which ones do you guys
    use"

    Here's a good one:

    http://www.grsites.com/textures/

    X l e c t r i c, Sep 19, 2005

  3. BOOGIEMAN

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, X l e c t r i c quothed:

    > BOOGIEMAN wrote:
    >
    > "I need few for my very simple website. I googled few sites with free
    > samples, but I wonder if there are any better and which ones do you guys
    > use"
    >
    > Here's a good one:
    >
    > http://www.grsites.com/textures/

    Watch out for the fastclick adware.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 20, 2005
  4. BOOGIEMAN

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, BOOGIEMAN quothed:

    > I need few for my very simple website. I googled few sites with free
    > samples, but I wonder if there are any better and which ones do you
    > guys use

    I usually make my own (but of course that requires a graphics program.)

    Were you looking for anything special?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Neredbojias said:

    "I usually make my own (but of course that requires a graphics
    program.)"

    Which one do you use ?

    I just picked up PSP9 but I'm still reading through the novel that they
    call a users guide.

    Later, Art.

    X l e c t r i c, Sep 20, 2005
  6. BOOGIEMAN

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, X l e c t r i c quothed:

    > Neredbojias said:
    >
    > "I usually make my own (but of course that requires a graphics
    > program.)"
    >
    > Which one do you use ?
    >
    > I just picked up PSP9 but I'm still reading through the novel that they
    > call a users guide.

    I have that and Photoshop. Both take time to learn, -a lot of time.
    The filters section is where you can make some good background images, -
    starting with any image or even a blank.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 20, 2005
  7. BOOGIEMAN

    BOOGIEMAN Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:31 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:

    > I usually make my own (but of course that requires a graphics program.)
    >
    > Were you looking for anything special?

    Well no acctually, but I've found sort of what I like.
    Now I must think on what to put on my website :)
    Check my site background
    http://www.geocities.com/boogiemanpn/
    Metal backgrounds (and music) rulz

    BOOGIEMAN, Sep 20, 2005
  8. BOOGIEMAN

    BOOGIEMAN Guest

    BOOGIEMAN, Sep 20, 2005
  9. BOOGIEMAN

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, BOOGIEMAN quothed:

    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:31 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > I usually make my own (but of course that requires a graphics program.)
    > >
    > > Were you looking for anything special?

    > Well no acctually, but I've found sort of what I like.
    > Now I must think on what to put on my website :)
    > Check my site background
    > http://www.geocities.com/boogiemanpn/
    > Metal backgrounds (and music) rulz

    Not a bad beginning. I'd work on learning more css to get rid of
    "bgcolor", "alink/vlink", and things like that which can be done more
    reliably the new way.

    Also, I don't accept background music on my computer but may click a
    link or 2 if they seem interesting.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Sep 21, 2005