    but I don't see an Instiki directory in Application Support. Where else
    might they be?

    Phil

    Phil Tomson, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Phil Tomson

    Luc Heinrich Guest

    Phil Tomson <> wrote:

    > I know the Instiki FAQ says they're stored in
    > /Library/Application Support/Instiki

    You just forgot that weird little thingy called the tilde (~) ;)
    Or in other words /Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Instiki

    --
    Luc Heinrich -

    Luc Heinrich, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Phil Tomson

    Phil Tomson Guest

    In article <1gjsbz1.j8f7xf1w13drqN%>,
    Luc Heinrich <> wrote:
    >Phil Tomson <> wrote:
    >
    >> I know the Instiki FAQ says they're stored in
    >> /Library/Application Support/Instiki

    >You just forgot that weird little thingy called the tilde (~) ;)
    >Or in other words /Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Instiki

    Sure enough. There it is. I forgot that each user has a Library folder -
    still getting used to OSX.

    Phil

    Phil Tomson, Sep 8, 2004