Where does VS2005 store csproj file info?

Guest

Hello,
I see and read that VS2005 Web apps no longer creates a csproj file. While
it says that some of that info is now stored in the web.config, much of it is
not. For example, what physical file stores the property settings, references
to other assemblies, or default aspx page?
I've tried to find such a file but can't. I even set the default page to
something obscure and searched the directory to see if that would find the
file.

Practically, I would expect that adding a new reference changes some file,
which now must be set in source control. It needs to store this info
somewhere.
Any ideas would be appreciative.
Thanks,
Mark