    is the mentioned book above available for downloading anywhere in the web
    ?

    Thanks
    macluvitch, May 3, 2004

  2. macluvitch

    Jack Klein Guest

    Jack Klein, May 3, 2004

  3. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    It doesn't matter
    Where ?
    macluvitch, May 6, 2004
  4. macluvitch <> scribbled the following:
    > It doesn't matter
    > Where ?

    How bloody arrogant can you get?
    *PLONK*

    "'It can be easily shown that' means 'I saw a proof of this once (which I didn't
    understand) which I can no longer remember'."
    - A maths teacher
    Joona I Palaste, May 6, 2004
  5. On Thu, 06 May 2004 09:10:33 -0400, in comp.lang.c , "macluvitch"
    <> wrote:

    >It doesn't matter

    what, copyright theft, the book, your question?

    >Where ?

    You already got told. A bookshop. Take your wallet.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, May 6, 2004
  6. macluvitch wrote:

    > It doesn't matter
    > Where ?

    That the context is completely snipped away is significant. I have
    restored it below. It *does* matter that you are willing to steal; it
    matters even more than you would encourage others to abet your stealing.
    Please move into management where the lack of ethics is an asset.

    Martin Ambuhl, May 6, 2004
  7. "macluvitch" <> writes:
    > It doesn't matter
    > Where ?

    Nobody here is going to help you steal a book. It's increasingly
    unlikely that anybody is going to help you with anything else either.

    If you want to talk about C (in complete words sentences with
    sufficient context so your readers can figure out what you're talking
    about), you're in the right place. Otherwise, please go away.

    Keith Thompson, May 6, 2004
  8. Keith Thompson <> writes:
    [...]
    > If you want to talk about C (in complete words sentences with
    > sufficient context so your readers can figure out what you're talking
    > about), you're in the right place.

    [...]

    Irony alert: I meant "complete words *and* sentences".

    Proofread better I should, hmmm?

    Keith Thompson, May 7, 2004
  9. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    You know what ?
    try to decrypt this one

    oh ...

    I found out I'm a stealer so what about the first copy of the "Modern
    compiler implementation in c" who did it ?
    Yes It was me folks and for that I'll make it again available for
    downloading guys
    macluvitch, May 7, 2004
  10. On Fri, 07 May 2004 06:50:31 -0400, in comp.lang.c , "macluvitch"
    <> wrote:

    >You know what ?
    >try to decrypt this one

    >oh ...

    It reads

    "I want to get plonked by the very people who could help me".

    *plonk*

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, May 7, 2004
  11. macluvitch

    Old Wolf Guest

    "macluvitch" <> wrote:

    > You know what ?
    > try to decrypt this one
    >
    > oh ...
    >
    > I found out I'm a stealer so what about the first copy of the "Modern
    > compiler implementation in c" who did it ?
    > Yes It was me folks and for that I'll make it again available for
    > downloading guys

    Have you considered making an English language tutorial available for
    downloading too?
    Old Wolf, May 8, 2004
  12. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    No not in english but in chinese
    macluvitch, May 9, 2004
  13. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    Please feel free to think so I mean a stealer :L
    macluvitch, Jul 1, 2004
  14. macluvitch

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:10:31 -0400, "macluvitch"
    <> wrote:

    >Please feel free to think so I mean a stealer :L

    Do you mean that you *are* a stealer? The proper English word is
    "thief."

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting