Where have all the flowers gone?

faerber.jan

About since that time google chrome started - I don't rembemer the
exact date - suddenly my usual fullfilled spam folder was empty!
Before I got maybe 20 spam mails a day - sometimes in three days 80 or
more than 100.
Also when I cancelled a provider some years ago and came back again
last year immediately the spam to the same e-mail address came in.
But now... ? Maybe three days nothing. Then sometimes one spam mail.
Some days later two spam mails. That is all now?

I remember that sometimes when I posted in a newsgroup with my e-mail
adress without ]nospam[ insertion, from the next day on it seemed to
me as if my mail address was added to two new spam mailing lists.
But now the opposite happens.

Is there anything going on out there?