  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Don't tell me to "diff" the two standard's documents !

    Bob, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Bob wrote:
    > Don't tell me to "diff" the two standard's documents !

    Okay, I won't. What's your question? Oh...

    > SubjecT: Re: Where I can find a list of differences
    > between C89 and C99 ?

    The C99 forward has a list of major changes. [Use N869 if you
    don't have the C99 standard.]

    --
    Peter

    Peter Nilsson, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Bob

    Guest

    Peter Nilsson <> wrote:

    > The C99 forward has a list of major changes. [Use N869 if you
    > don't have the C99 standard.]

    That list is also on the committee's web site:

    <http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/newinc9x.htm>

    -Larry Jones

    Everything's gotta have rules, rules, rules! -- Calvin

    , Mar 22, 2005