Where in the HTML standard does it talk about a "False" return from onmouseclick canceling the actio

Discussion in 'HTML' started by TS Moderator1, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. Where in the HTML standard does it talk about a "False" return from
    onmouseclick canceling the action of a Link Tag?

    TS Moderator1, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Hello,

    TS Moderator1 wrote:

    > Where in the HTML standard does it talk about a "False" return from
    > onmouseclick canceling the action of a Link Tag?

    Not in the HTML specification. The "DOM Level 2 Events Specification" looks
    like a good start for me:
    <http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Events-20001113/>
    I have not searched too deep, but I'm pretty sure, you'll find the relevant
    pieces there.

    HTH

    --
    Benjamin Niemann
    Email: pink at odahoda dot de

    Benjamin Niemann, Oct 12, 2006

  3. TS Moderator1

    Andy Dingley Guest

    TS Moderator1 wrote:

    > Where in the HTML standard does it talk about a "False" return from
    > onmouseclick canceling the action of a Link Tag?

    In the comments to your other posting.

    Don't multi-post 8-( Cross-post if you have to.

    Andy Dingley, Oct 12, 2006