    Some api classes(ex. JFC) was found, but i have yet found many classes.

    Where have i referrenced basic java api classes?

    yours sincerely.
    jinho, Aug 6, 2003

  2. jinho

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:50:27 +0900, "jinho" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    > Where have i referenced basic java api classes?

    Try these for a start.

    String ArrayList Vector Integer Character Math

    To display something you need some basic AWT or basic SWING

    try Applet Frame Panel Button TextField Label

    This is a lot easier if you have an introductory text that shows you
    these things a bit at a time with some graduated examples.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Aug 6, 2003

  3. On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:50:27 +0900, "jinho" <> wrote:

    > Suddenly, i wonder where i have referrenced basic java api classes :
    > java.lang.Object ...
    > I' looking around jar files in jdk.
    > Some api classes(ex. JFC) was found, but i have yet found many classes.
    >
    > Where have i referrenced basic java api classes?

    Are you asking where the core Java classes are located?
    As in what jar? If so, most of them are in rt.jar.

    If you are asking what other basic Java classes are
    available for use, then see the Java docs from the
    same site you got the JDK from, java.sun.com. Or
    consult any good Java text.

    --Joe
    Joseph Millar, Aug 6, 2003