    Any one?

    Thanks
    Martin

    Martin, Jul 29, 2006

  2. Martin

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Sounds like it would be missing it, or fails the mention if it needs some
    download (like QuickStart etc). I've reported this to VS2005 documentation
    people.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Martin

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    FYI:

    Corrections/Additions to MSDN docs about action lists & control designers
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/archive/2006/08/16/20716.aspx

    Teemu Keiski, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Martin

    Martin Guest