where is hittest and mouseup/down events on datagrid?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Al Knowles, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Al Knowles

    Al Knowles Guest

    I am very new to dotnet, so please bear with me. I have a datagrid
    derived from System.Web.UI.WebControls. I want to detect when the user
    has clicked on a given header column. All that I am reading on the net
    indicates that I should use the mousedown or mouseup event of the
    datagrid control and examine a property of the datagrid_event_argument
    called hittest.

    I cannot find any mousedown or mouseup event for my datagrid. It's not
    listed as an event in the drop down list under Visual Studio, nor could
    I find it under the HTML view.

    Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Al Knowles, Nov 28, 2003