    Do you know if there is a newer version and where it can be obtained from?

    Thanks

    Or maybe there is another free program that is better in some respects?
    Academia, Jan 1, 2008

  2. http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - Expression

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jan 1, 2008

  3. Academia

    Academia Guest

    I've been there. There are many options there. Some unsupported. I never
    found something that is the supported Windows XP Html Tidy.

    Do you know which site contains that download?

    Academia, Jan 1, 2008
  4. Academia

    Jon Davis Guest

    Everything starts here.

    http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

    Jon

    Jon Davis, Jan 2, 2008
  5. "Academia" <> wrote in message
    > I have a 2004 version of HTML Tidy for windows.
    >
    > I tried to find out if there is a new version of it and went to Source
    > Forge but couldn't figure out that site.
    >
    > Do you know if there is a newer version and where it can be obtained from?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Or maybe there is another free program that is better in some respects?

    This appears to be a recent version?

    http://tidy.cvs.sourceforge.net/tidy/tidy/src/version.h?view=markup
    Peter van der Goes, Jan 4, 2008
  6. Academia

    Academia Guest

    That's a crazy site.
    I imagine once you're use to it it's OK but I haven't figured it out.
    Try clicking "download" or "annotate" at the site you mentioned.

    Thanks

    ps I do have something that works but it may not be the latest.

    Academia, Jan 4, 2008
  7. re:
    !> I imagine once you're use to it it's OK but I haven't figured it out.

    Get HTMLTidy binaries at this link :

    http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#binaries

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/