    this for about month.

    Greetings
    , Sep 26, 2008

  2. bruce barker Guest

    all the extension library code has been broken up:

    mvc - moved to codeplex
    ajax 4.0 - moved to codeplex
    Dynamic data - vs2008 sp1
    silverlight control - moved to silverlight

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 26, 2008

    On 26 Wrz, 21:45, bruce barker <>
    wrote:
    > all the extension library code has been broken up:
    >
    > mvc - moved to codeplex
    > ajax 4.0 - moved to codeplex
    > Dynamic data - vs2008 sp1
    > silverlight control - moved to silverlight

    uch I see, so I must do change in my project :|
    thx for answer

    greetings

    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >
    > "" wrote:
    > > Hi
    > > Anyone now where is the Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions Preview ? I
    > > enter on thehttp://www.asp.net/ajax/downloads/and I click "download
    > > the preview" and it seems that file is not exists. Im trying download
    > > this for about month.

    > > Greetings
    , Sep 26, 2008
  4. Download SP1. It is the extensions ... and more.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 26, 2008
  5. If he is intrested in the extensions, as they existed, he need only download
    SP1.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 26, 2008

    On 26 Wrz, 23:43, "Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)"
    <> wrote:
    > If he is intrested in the extensions, as they existed, he need only download
    > SP1.

    SP1 of what? :) .NET Framework 3.5 sp1? Microsoft Visual Web Developer
    2008 Express Edition sp1???

    greetings
    , Sep 27, 2008
  7. If all you want is the bits, then .NET Framework SP1 is fine. If you want an
    updated editor, then you download SP1 for whatever you are using to develop
    (Visual Studio SP1, Express SP1, etc.). Apologies for not being clearer.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 30, 2008