Where is ... Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions Preview?

bruce barker

all the extension library code has been broken up:

mvc - moved to codeplex
ajax 4.0 - moved to codeplex
Dynamic data - vs2008 sp1
silverlight control - moved to silverlight

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

laziers

all the extension library code has been broken up:

mvc - moved to codeplex
ajax 4.0 - moved to codeplex
Dynamic data - vs2008 sp1
silverlight control - moved to silverlight

uch I see, so I must do change in my project :|
thx for answer

greetings

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If he is intrested in the extensions, as they existed, he need only download
SP1.

laziers

If he is intrested in the extensions, as they existed, he need only download
SP1.

SP1 of what? :) .NET Framework 3.5 sp1? Microsoft Visual Web Developer
2008 Express Edition sp1???

greetings

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If all you want is the bits, then .NET Framework SP1 is fine. If you want an
updated editor, then you download SP1 for whatever you are using to develop
(Visual Studio SP1, Express SP1, etc.). Apologies for not being clearer.