    When I say grid I am talking about the snap to grid that I was able to affix
    my controls to in ASP.NET 2003.
    Thanks.
    Flyguy, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Flyguy

    WRH Guest

    Hello
    Tools->Options; check 'show all settings' (lower left corner)
    Look in windows forms designer...

    WRH, Jan 2, 2007

  3. Hi,

    Visual Studio 2005 by default uses flow layout. To change to grid layout as
    in Visual Studio 2003, go to Tools/Options/HTML Designer/CSS Positioning,
    check "Change positioning to the following..." and select "Absolutely
    positioned" option. To snap the control, check "Snap pixel-based positions
    and sizes...".

    This will make a newly added controls use absolute positioning by default.
    To control individual control's positioning option, first select a control
    and use the menu Layout/Position to change it.

    Hope this helps.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support