Where is Reference.vb in VB 2005?

Nab

Can someone please tell me how to access the proxy class in VB 2005 once a
web reference is created. In the previous version of VB (VB .Net) this was
Reference.vb

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Dale

VS2005 creates the Reference.vb file and stores it in the WebReferences
folder just like VS2003; it just doesn't add it to the Project Explorer view
in VS2005. You can browse to the file manually.

Dale

Nab

It would help if you could tell where it is...as I have no idea where to look
for it! I need to open it and type this line of code in it:
Me.Credentials =System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials

Thanks for your help.

Dale

You can open the file a couple ways. Double click the reference in your
project opens it in Object Explorer. Doubleclick an object in the class from
within Object Explorer should open the class file.

Otherwise, browse to your project folder, and look under the Web References
folder. There should be another folder named for your web reference. In
that folder is the Reference.vb.