where is Request.Form library for ASP?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Rocio, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Rocio

    Rocio Guest

    I'm trying to run a simple ASP file that reads parameters from a form.
    The error I get is:

    error '8002801d'
    Library not registered.

    /acadiaassessor/_PostVerisign.asp, line 5

    If I look at line 5 of _PostVerisign.asp it is the first of my
    Request.Form statements:

    <%

    res = Request.Form("RESULT")(1)
    : : : :
    %>

    I tried re-registering ASP.DLL, but still get the error.
    I tried this without the (1) displayed above, and still the same
    error.

    How can I solve this?

    Tx!
    Rocio, Jun 8, 2004

  2. What version of Windows? IIS? Service Packs, security fixes? What have
    you installed/uninstalled recently? Did this code ever work on this
    machine?

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 8, 2004

  3. Rocio

    Gyanendra Guest

    i think your asp.ddl is corupt you have to reinstall that ..
    Gyanendra, Jun 9, 2004