Where is Ruby headed etc.

David A. Black

Hi --

Hi,

In message "Re: Where is Ruby headed etc."

|On Feb 16, 2005, at 23:47, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
|> We, <[email protected]> whose members happen to be all Japanese,
|> are responsible for the grand system design. So, the plan should be:
|>
|> * form a team to design the appearance
|> * form another team to choose the CMS
|> * create prototype on that CMS
|> * www-admin would replace www.ruby-lang.org
|>
|> I think people behind www-admin (not only me, who does little work for
|> site design) should be invited for both teams.
|
|That sounds like a perfect approach to me.

Would some one raise his hand to form the team? It would be setting
up mailing list somewhere for each team.

|In the mean time, if we want to fix broken links, outdated pages, or
|add things, like documentation to the website, should we just email
|www-admin? If so, maybe it's better if we send fixes/updates in one
|combined email, so that there's less work on the other side.

Yes, unless dblack says otherwise. Or, recruiting more English
speaking article submitters might be a better idea.

I'm in California, at a conference, and haven't been reading email for
a couple of days. I'm just catching up on all the ruby-lang.org
discussions....

I've done a certain amount of link-updating, and if people spot broken
links (in articles, not in the sidebar stuff, which I don't have edit
access to), I'm happy to fix them.

David