  1. Does anyone know where I can obtain the source code for Struts 1.1?
    Now that Struts is an Apache project (not Jakarta) I can't find the
    source (or bianry) distributions for previous versions.

    Andrew Hammer, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Andrew Hammer

    Sudsy Guest

    Andrew Hammer wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can obtain the source code for Struts 1.1?
    > Now that Struts is an Apache project (not Jakarta) I can't find the
    > source (or bianry) distributions for previous versions.

    Do you know how to use a browser?! Seriously, on the off chance that
    it had somehow disappeared (highly unlikely!), I went to
    jakarta.apache.org. A grand total of 5 (count 'em!) clicks located
    the following:
    <http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/source>
    It took you longer to post the question (and me the reply) that it
    did to navigate the links, clearly labelled as they were... ;-)

    Sudsy, Nov 19, 2004