Where is the 'partial' class generated by designer (IDE)?

Umut Tezduyar

Where is the designer generated 'partial' class. I want to see it also. But
i only see my .aspx class and it's partial code behind class. There must be
another class that the designer binds events on it. Where it is?

Scott Allen

Where is the designer generated 'partial' class. I want to see it also. But
i only see my .aspx class and it's partial code behind class. There must be
another class that the designer binds events on it. Where it is?

The class will be generated by ASP.NET dynamically and you can find it
in in a subfolder of Temporary ASP.NET files. This directory is
typically underneath
<WindowsDir>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.xxxx\Temporary ASP.NET
Files, but I've also seen it appear under my user's Document and
Settings temp directory when running as non-administrator.