where is the rforum repo [other than rubyforge]?

andrew mcelroy

Greetings,

I am under the impression that rforum is an open source program.
If this is indeed the case then where is the code?

The homepage for rforum appears to be down.
By home page I mean http://rforum.andreas-s.net/

The best I found was :
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rforum

This code hasn't been updated since 2005.
Surely ruby-forum.com is not running on code that hasn't been touched since
2005.

Thanks.

Respectfully,
Andrew McElroy

Mohit Sindhwani

Greetings,

I am under the impression that rforum is an open source program.
If this is indeed the case then where is the code?

The homepage for rforum appears to be down.
By home page I mean http://rforum.andreas-s.net/

The best I found was :
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rforum

This code hasn't been updated since 2005.
Surely ruby-forum.com is not running on code that hasn't been touched since
2005.

I believe that's correct. I think the rForum has been running and not
updated since around that time.

Cheers,
Mohit.
9/1/2010 | 3:18 PM.

Roger Pack

This code hasn't been updated since 2005.
Surely ruby-forum.com is not running on code that hasn't been touched
since
2005.

I think the code has changed (but only some teeny patches) since then,
though I'm not sure where to find the new code base.
Oh and it looks like you did indeed receive a new version in 2006 :)

Andreas Schwarz - 2006-01-02 20:46

-r