Where is the specification for <complex.h>

Victor Bazarov

Peng Yu said:
http://www.digitalmars.com/rtl/complex.html
The above the specification of complex.h, but it seem that g++(3.3)
hasn't fully support it yet.

Have you tried <complex>? C++ has support for complex numbers, but not
the same as C99. 'complex' is a template in C++, whereas in C99 it's
a type modifier.
I wonder where I can find the specifications of complex.h supported by
old version g++ (say 2.95.4).

I doubt that you can. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you could,
somewhere on the Web. It's a big planet out there.