    I wonder where I can find the specifications of complex.h supported by
    old version g++ (say 2.95.4).

    Peng
    Peng Yu, Oct 19, 2004

  2. "Peng Yu" <> wrote...
    > http://www.digitalmars.com/rtl/complex.html
    > The above the specification of complex.h, but it seem that g++(3.3)
    > hasn't fully support it yet.

    Have you tried <complex>? C++ has support for complex numbers, but not
    the same as C99. 'complex' is a template in C++, whereas in C99 it's
    a type modifier.

    > I wonder where I can find the specifications of complex.h supported by
    > old version g++ (say 2.95.4).

    I doubt that you can. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you could,
    somewhere on the Web. It's a big planet out there.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Peng Yu wrote:

    > http://www.digitalmars.com/rtl/complex.html
    > The above the specification of complex.h, but it seem that g++(3.3)
    > hasn't fully support it yet.
    >
    > I wonder where I can find the specifications of complex.h supported by
    > old version g++ (say 2.95.4).
    >
    > Peng

    it is in the C99 standard. Look for n869.pdf...

    David
    David Lindauer, Oct 19, 2004