    http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6

    Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?

    Mvh
    Abel, Oct 28, 2009

  2. Abel

    Dooza Guest

    Abel wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I'm studiying for the 70-547 exam, and try to get som experensis in testing
    > web application. There are severalt links to this tool, but when I try to
    > download it, the actual page are missing. Example:
    > http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6
    >
    > Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?
    >
    > Mvh

    That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight before
    it lets me download anything.

    Dooza
    Dooza, Oct 28, 2009

  3. Abel

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Dooza wrote:
    > Abel wrote:
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> I'm studiying for the 70-547 exam, and try to get som experensis in
    >> testing web application. There are severalt links to this tool, but
    >> when I try to download it, the actual page are missing. Example:
    >> http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?
    >>
    >> Mvh
    >>

    > That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight
    > before it lets me download anything.

    Really? You can't just cancel the Silverlight message? If not, then MS
    has made a radical change in their policy. Up till now, the Silverlight
    dialog was a _suggestion_, not a requirement, and the basic
    functionality of the pages that displayed that prompt still worked if
    the prompt was cancelled. Let me go try it ...

    It's not required. All I did was click the X to cancel the Silverlight
    screen.

    However, when I click the Download button, I get the MS "page requested
    cannot be found" page. I believe this tool is no longer supported. I
    think WCAT has supplanted it:
    http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/a...mance-and-scalability-test-tool-released.aspx

    --
    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    Bob Barrows, Oct 28, 2009
  4. Abel

    Dooza Guest

    Bob Barrows wrote:
    > Dooza wrote:
    >> That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight
    >> before it lets me download anything.
    >>

    > Really? You can't just cancel the Silverlight message? If not, then MS
    > has made a radical change in their policy. Up till now, the Silverlight
    > dialog was a _suggestion_, not a requirement, and the basic
    > functionality of the pages that displayed that prompt still worked if
    > the prompt was cancelled. Let me go try it ...
    >
    > It's not required. All I did was click the X to cancel the Silverlight
    > screen.

    How odd, I must have missed that, but now it doesn't offer it at all,
    and just goes to a search page.

    Dooza
    Dooza, Oct 28, 2009