    Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Marshall
    Marshall Dudley, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Marshall Dudley

    PeterMcC Guest

    Marshall Dudley wrote in
    <>

    > On page
    > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
    > there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
    > white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
    > the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life
    > of me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can
    > copy the page, but the new page does not display the background even
    > though I make all the links to everything absolute back to the
    > original url. The body tag has a background image defined in it,
    > but it is just plain white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to
    > display the background, once again it is just white.
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas?

    text="#333300" link="#663300" vlink="#CC6600" alink="#CC9900">

    http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Marshall Dudley wrote:

    > On page
    > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
    > there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
    > white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
    > the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life of
    > me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can copy
    > the page, but the new page does not display the background even though I
    > make all the links to everything absolute back to the original url. The
    > body tag has a background image defined in it, but it is just plain
    > white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to display the background,
    > once again it is just white.

    It is this image:
    http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

    Here, I've made it taller so you can really see the yellow:
    http://k75s.home.att.net/show/cheesenetbkgnd-2.gif

    You must have some error in the path to the image.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Marshall Dudley

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Marshall Dudley quothed:

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Mar 8, 2006
  5. PeterMcC wrote:

    > Marshall Dudley wrote in
    > <>
    >
    > > On page
    > > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
    > > there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
    > > white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
    > > the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life
    > > of me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can
    > > copy the page, but the new page does not display the background even
    > > though I make all the links to everything absolute back to the
    > > original url. The body tag has a background image defined in it,
    > > but it is just plain white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to
    > > display the background, once again it is just white.
    > >
    > > Anyone have any ideas?

    > text="#333300" link="#663300" vlink="#CC6600" alink="#CC9900">
    >
    > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

    No, as I said, that gif is totally white! The background I am seeing has
    yellow on the left. I have that in the background for my "copy" but it is
    showing white, just like if I browse to the above link.

    Marshall

    Marshall Dudley, Mar 8, 2006
  6. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:

    > Marshall Dudley wrote:
    >
    > > On page
    > > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
    > > there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
    > > white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
    > > the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life of
    > > me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can copy
    > > the page, but the new page does not display the background even though I
    > > make all the links to everything absolute back to the original url. The
    > > body tag has a background image defined in it, but it is just plain
    > > white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to display the background,
    > > once again it is just white.

    > It is this image:
    > http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif
    >
    > Here, I've made it taller so you can really see the yellow:
    > http://k75s.home.att.net/show/cheesenetbkgnd-2.gif
    >
    > You must have some error in the path to the image.

    OK, thanks, I thought I was going crazy looking for hidden .css files and
    everything, I just could not see the yellow, you must be right a path problem.

    Marshall
    Marshall Dudley, Mar 8, 2006
  7. Marshall Dudley

    PeterMcC Guest

    Marshall Dudley wrote in
    <>

    > PeterMcC wrote:
    >
    >> Marshall Dudley wrote in
    >> <>
    >>
    >>> On page
    >>> http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
    >>> there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes
    >>> to white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this
    >>> page to the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for
    >>> the life of me figure out where that background image is coming
    >>> from. I can copy the page, but the new page does not display the
    >>> background even though I make all the links to everything absolute
    >>> back to the original url. The body tag has a background image
    >>> defined in it, but it is just plain white, and if you click on the
    >>> yellow and ask to display the background, once again it is just
    >>> white.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone have any ideas?

    >> bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#333300" link="#663300" vlink="#CC6600"
    >> alink="#CC9900">

    http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

    > No, as I said, that gif is totally white! The background I am seeing
    > has yellow on the left. I have that in the background for my "copy"
    > but it is showing white, just like if I browse to the above link.

    Sorry, Marshall - pop those glasses on and have another look :)

    PeterMcC, Mar 9, 2006