Where is this background coming from?

Marshall Dudley

On page
http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life of
me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can copy
the page, but the new page does not display the background even though I
make all the links to everything absolute back to the original url. The
body tag has a background image defined in it, but it is just plain
white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to display the background,
once again it is just white.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Marshall

PeterMcC

Marshall Dudley wrote in
On page
http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life
of me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can
copy the page, but the new page does not display the background even
though I make all the links to everything absolute back to the
original url. The body tag has a background image defined in it,
but it is just plain white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to
display the background, once again it is just white.

Anyone have any ideas?

text="#333300" link="#663300" vlink="#CC6600" alink="#CC9900">

http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Marshall said:
On page
http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_Templates/new_header.htm
there is a yellow background that is yellow on the left and changes to
white as it goes across. I have been asked to transport this page to
the shopping cart they are wanting to use, but I cannot for the life of
me figure out where that background image is coming from. I can copy
the page, but the new page does not display the background even though I
make all the links to everything absolute back to the original url. The
body tag has a background image defined in it, but it is just plain
white, and if you click on the yellow and ask to display the background,
once again it is just white.

It is this image:
http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

Here, I've made it taller so you can really see the yellow:
http://k75s.home.att.net/show/cheesenetbkgnd-2.gif

You must have some error in the path to the image.

Marshall Dudley

PeterMcC said:
Marshall Dudley wrote in

text="#333300" link="#663300" vlink="#CC6600" alink="#CC9900">

http://www.gourmet-cheeses-of-the-world.com/_themes/network-1/netbkgnd.gif

No, as I said, that gif is totally white! The background I am seeing has
yellow on the left. I have that in the background for my "copy" but it is
showing white, just like if I browse to the above link.

Marshall

Marshall Dudley