    yg
    --
    http://ygdes.com / http://yasep.org

    whygee, Mar 26, 2010

  2. whygee

    Amal Guest

    On Mar 25, 10:55 pm, whygee <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > A long time ago I have heard about VHDL-POSIX.
    > however today, when I need it, the website is deadhttp://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/vhdl-posix/
    > and nothing can be downloaded.
    >
    > What has become of this project and his maintainers?
    > Is there anything similar ?
    > Is there an old archive where I can read the source code ?
    > Should I rewrite all I need instead ?
    >
    > yg
    > --http://ygdes.com/http://yasep.org

    Try CVS and get a snapshot of the sources. You can look at the
    sources here:

    http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=vhdl-posix

    -- Amal

    Amal, Mar 26, 2010

  3. whygee

    whygee Guest

    Hi,

    Amal wrote:
    > Try CVS and get a snapshot of the sources. You can look at the
    > sources here:
    >
    > http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=vhdl-posix

    thanks,

    Any news from the author ?
    Has anybody used, ported or modified this recently ?
    This may sound curious or stupid but I need
    exactly these functionalities today,
    but they are written for an old Modelsim and I use GHDL :-/
    If I can avoid reintenting the wheel, I'll save a lot of time...

    regards,

    > -- Amal

    yg

    --
    http://ygdes.com / http://yasep.org

    whygee, Mar 26, 2010
  4. whygee

    Amal Guest

    On Mar 26, 12:49 am, whygee <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Amal wrote:
    > > Try CVS and get a snapshot of the sources.  You can look at the
    > > sources here:

    > >http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=vhdl-posix

    > thanks,
    >
    > Any news from the author ?
    > Has anybody used, ported or modified this recently ?
    > This may sound curious or stupid but I need
    > exactly these functionalities today,
    > but they are written for an old Modelsim and I use GHDL :-/
    > If I can avoid reintenting the wheel, I'll save a lot of time...
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > > -- Amal

    > yg
    >
    > --http://ygdes.com/http://yasep.org

    I am not sure about the author and who maintains this. But you can
    easily port these to SystemVerilog DPI if you can afford mixed
    language simulation.

    -- Amal

    Amal, Mar 27, 2010
  5. whygee

    whygee Guest

    hi !

    Amal wrote:
    > I am not sure about the author and who maintains this. But you can
    > easily port these to SystemVerilog DPI if you can afford mixed
    > language simulation.

    no thanks, I stay with VHDL :)

    > -- Amal

    yg