Where is xpath documentatios or tutorials

Discussion in 'Python' started by Luiz Siqueira Neto, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. I can't find tutorials or documentation to use xpath with Python.

    I need read, create, write xml files easy.

    Luiz Siqueira Neto, Jul 16, 2003

  2. I don't know if I'm understanding you correctly, but XPath doesn't have that
    much with the process of reading or writing xml-files. It's used to
    locate/query for sub-elements of a xml-document ( this might also be
    slightly incorrect, haven't used XPath that much ). To create a xml-document
    you can use plain text files you write your structure to manually or you can
    use something like
    http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/07/08/on_simplicity.html. Read the
    xml-sig docs available on www.python.org. Search www.xml.com or
    www.ibm.com/developers for python and xml and you'll have tons of things you