Where is xpath documentatios or tutorials

Luiz Siqueira Neto

I can't find tutorials or documentation to use xpath with Python.

I need read, create, write xml files easy.

Thomas Weholt

I don't know if I'm understanding you correctly, but XPath doesn't have that
much with the process of reading or writing xml-files. It's used to
locate/query for sub-elements of a xml-document ( this might also be
slightly incorrect, haven't used XPath that much ). To create a xml-document
you can use plain text files you write your structure to manually or you can
use something like
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/07/08/on_simplicity.html. Read the
xml-sig docs available on www.python.org. Search www.xml.com or
www.ibm.com/developers for python and xml and you'll have tons of things you