    Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
    i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
    in one of the frames ?

    pradnya, Nov 21, 2007

  2. pradnya wrote:

    > Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
    > i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
    > in one of the frames ?

    I'm assuming you mean how to link to a specific frame...

    In the frame setup:

    <frame name="thisismytarget" ...>

    In the link tag (from another frame):

    <a target="thisismytarget" href="otherpage.html" ...>

    However, I recommend you avoid using frames whenever possible.
    http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -

    Kim André Akerø, Nov 21, 2007

  3. pradnya

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:52:08 -0800 (PST), pradnya wrote:

    > Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
    > i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
    > in one of the frames ?

    If you give no other directory source in the code, then the file should be
    in the same directory. It can be either as needed.

    richard, Nov 21, 2007