Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?

pradnya

Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
in one of the frames ?

Kim André Akerø

pradnya said:
Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
in one of the frames ?

I'm assuming you mean how to link to a specific frame...

In the frame setup:

<frame name="thisismytarget" ...>

In the link tag (from another frame):

<a target="thisismytarget" href="otherpage.html" ...>

However, I recommend you avoid using frames whenever possible.
http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

richard

Where the code for " target frame " should be , in frames tag ?
i.e. whether it should be in main html file , or a file that is loaded
in one of the frames ?

If you give no other directory source in the code, then the file should be
in the same directory. It can be either as needed.